Please don’t call my phone I need some time lyrics by Russ

Please don’t call my phone I need some time Russ


Russell Vitale (born September 26, 1992), known by his stag and mononym Russ, is an American hip hop recording artist,singer-songwriter and recorder producer He is known for his singles "What They Want" and "Losin Control", which peaked respectively at number 83 and 63 on the US Billboard Hot 100. He is part of the Diemon Crew, a rap group. His first studio album There's Really a Wolf was released on May 5, 2017.He give many hit songs .His latest and new song please don’t call my phone i need some time Russ.......lyrics below:
Russ Lyrics
Please don’t call my phone I need some timeJust to sit and think about my life
It’s been every day nonstop every night
I just need some timeee, oooh

Please don’t call my phone I need some time
Just to sit and think about my life
It’s been every day nonstop every night
I just need some timeee, ooohhh
Please don’t call my phone I don’t got time to talk todayFacetimin’ without appointments musta lost your way
Haven’t even had the time to count the dollars made
I work on vacation I don’t take no holidays

I don’t know what sleep is, I’ve been up since “chain hang low”
Body rollin’ all night, that’s a place that they can go
Still ain’t had a day off
Life been chaos, Melee mode
Sometimes I wish that they made clones.
Please don’t call my phone I need some timeeeJust to sit and think about my life
It’s been every day nonstop every night
I just need some timeee,
Versuri-lyrics.info
Please don’t call my phone I need some timeeeJust to sit and think about my life
It’s been every day nonstop every night
I just need some timeee, ooohhhh.
Saw you turn your backs
Just to go and get a bag
I’m the best you ever had
Now there ain’t no coming back
This ain’t gonna work, I’m too focused on my work
I just need some timeee, oooh
I ain’t got time to talk small town s**t
Diemon.com got all my hits
Lookin’ at the world like it’s on my s**t
I ain’t got time to talk all my s**t
But I’m gonna try ’til the casket closes
Until they give me my roses
I just need some timeee, ooooohhh.
Please don’t call my phone I need some timeeeJust to sit and think about my life
It’s been every day nonstop every night
I just need some timeee, oooh
Please don’t call my phone I need some timeeeJust to sit and think about my life
It’s been every day nonstop every night
I just need some timeeeee
.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fix android decreasing volume automatically while playing during music/ringtone/call

How to Unlock Home Screen Layout in Redmi

Remove headphone symbol stuck in Redmi is Fixed/ How to remove headphone icon

How to stop/ disable sim toolkit popup notifications in Android device

How to connect Redmi Note 9| Xiaomi Redmi 9 Pro Max with TV

Top 25 Ringtones for Girls 2020 / Best Ringtones 2020